Saturday, May 2, 2009

Welcome to the 21st century?

It's a touch depressing when all your friends keep telling you that you should have a smart phone, or text them, or meet them in facebook... I'm a technologically friendly sort of person, lots of gadgets and gizmos around the house, and I even fix computers on the side and make a reasonable amount of money doing it. What I am _not_ is an extroverted person. I don't really even like talking on the phone, let alone posting the second to second minutae of my existence. So! To silence the critics, I'm going to start a blog *is skooshed by the stampede of terrified people*, and no, it's not going to be about me! So there!

What it is going to be about is day to day progression on various projects I've been working on at home. My wife gives me hell frequently for never taking before and after photos of things I've worked on like the back yard, the patio, the 2 bathrooms I redid, the tent trailer, various oddball projects, things I've made for family and so on. So, provided I remember, I'm going to post photos and comments about things I'm currently working on.. not the most intriguing blog, but something to start with I suppose.

First victim (as of tomorrow.. I still need to take the pictures.. heh.. pretty sad for a photographer eh?) will be my not-so-shiny-and-new-only-to-me-and-possibly-the-Beatles-in-the-late-60's utility trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment